Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bringing Ariyana Home!

We are so thrilled that our little Ariyana - lovingly we call 'Peanut', was able to come home after only a short stay with me in the hospital. Although I'm sure she's seeing the world as if through a glass an inch thick, we really think that she loves her nursery that Arfan and I put together for her. She will just stare at the brightly colored walls. It is so amazing and surreal that this is our little girl. Daddy and I are completely exhausted, and I still have a lot of healing to do. I'm running on about 20% right now. I wouldn't trade anything for our little girl though. She brings us such joy and happiness. Such a content and wonderful baby. 


Ariyana on her changing pad. 4 DAYS OLD!!! She is such a tiny little girl. She swims in all her newborn outfits! She'll be able to wear them so much longer! I hope to always remember her this little!

Just got changed into a new outfit! Her first real scream. It was so funny because it was the first time we really heard her make much of a fuss and it wasn't for any real reason. It lasted only about 10 seconds, which is why it was so cute to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment