Monday, August 22, 2011

Raise Your Glass

I do intend on making this a regular occurrence in my life. Not, the drinking yummy wine, but the self 'cheers' to life in general. All too often I don't focus so much on the positive. Not that I view myself as negative person, but how blessed I truly am gets lost so often in the hustle and craziness that life throws at me. 


So, cheers!


To the health of myself and my family
To my loving husband 
To my smart little girl
To having a steady paycheck
To family that I can count on 
To family that can count on me
To the safety of those who fight for my freedom
To the food that is on our tables
To our dog who has been so good lately
To hot morning coffee
To my daughter who just learned to stand on her own
To memories and memories to be made
To our future
To everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment