Saturday, July 10, 2010

California - Right back where I started from!

We had a fabulous trip to California to see my family. I was able to introduce Arfan to the rest of my family and we made our little baby's presence known to them! They didn't say anything about my 'roundness' but I'm sure they had some sort of an idea, but they didn't say anything until I told them! We had such a fantastic time. Gorgeous weather and it was soooo nice to see my family. We toured the wine country and briefly checked out San Francisco. I'm going to miss my family so much!




My Aunt Pam, her kids Tripp & Jack and myself 

Doing wine tasting at Sterling Vineyard. I didn't taste all the much!

Taking the gondola up the the winery. 

Mommy-to-be at 17 weeks pregnant!

Arfan and I celebrated both of our birthdays while visiting California!

No comments:

Post a Comment