Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Team Pink!

It's a girl! It's a girl! It's a girl!
I was so wrong in thinking our little precious daughter was going to be a boy! She is most definitely a girl! She was so active and rolling around on the ultrasound! Punching and kicking all the time. Of course I can very much feel every little movement at this point in time! I can't wait to be her mommy! 

Our little girl also now has a name: Ariyana Nancy. We love the name Ariyana - meaning Holy in Greek. Her middle name Nancy, is from her Great-great Aunt. She is the most wonderful person I know and I'm so thrilled that I'm able to give her that name! I look forward to introducing my daughter to her! Arfan and I couldn't be prouder! Plus, Arfan was really hoping for a healthy little girl!

18 weeks along and all GIRL
Our little thumb sucker


I can already tell, she's the most beautiful little girl in the world... but I'm biased =)

No comments:

Post a Comment