Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Our sweet baby girl's first Christmas was today. It was one that I will always remember. It was just me, Daddy and Ariyana for most of the day and then Sol and Angela stopped by for Christmas turkey dinner. It was my first time going solo on Christmas dinner, but overall it turned out very well. Next time though, I won't be cheating and getting boxed stuffing... I'll make it from scratch. After dinner, we stopped by Arfan's sister Shaista's home and dropped off presents for the kids. We brought Ariyana with us and it is so nice that she is such a beautiful little joy to everyone. I look forward to next Christmas when Ariyana will be just starting to walk and loving the boxes more than her gifts from Santa.


Ariyana's first Christmas tree in Williamsville, NY

Angela meeting Santa at Wegmans

Our first Santa picture. Ariyana is so tiny here!

Ariyana asleep on Christmas morning

Ariyana wearing her knit cap from Auntie Pam. I call this her "Bwahahaha" look

My first Christmas turkey. Mmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment