Friday, April 1, 2011

Sicky sick & 4 month check up





I knew it would come sooner than later. I would have rather it had not come it all. The train wreck illness, hit both me and baby girl at once. Not sure where it came from but I have my suspicions. In any case, Ariyana has a cold and fever. Plus she had her four-month check up with her doc. So she got an added dose of two inoculations. Which in all honesty, wasn't good for her as she was already under the weather. So... for the last day and a half we've both been pretty miserable. I feel like I'm in a fog and she just doesn't understand why she's feeling so poorly. Hopefully, this all ends soon. Especially because Arfan is out doing the Army thing for five days. We miss him lots already. Part of me is wanting to make a run to the drug store to pick up some saline drops for baby girl - and some ice cream for me. (an undisclosed friend said that they would make the saline drops happen for me, but that didn't happen, so whatever). Maybe she'll be okay enough to make a run real quick. But I hate the thought of her going out with a fever the way she has. The other part of me is hoping that we'll be okay without them and that her secretions will stay thin and she'll be able to breathe okay. 


In other news, we got Ariyana's new measurements!


Length: 24.5 inches
Weight: 13.9 pounds
Beautiful as ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment