Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 2- Tuesday!

I've been stalking following The Undomestic Momma, for a while now - she's got a lot of fabulous ideas and I dig her style. Anyhow, I'm jumping on her bandwagon of Top 2, Tuesdays and her topic of the day is one that has come at good timing for me. I've done a lot of wedding planning for the wedding in June, and well, I need to pick a potential hairstyle. This weeks' Top 2 theme, is:


Top 2 Celebrity Hairstyles (in my case glam updos)


1.) Love, love the way Dianna Agron did her hair for the Golden Globes this year. The whole style would look soooo perfect with the hair piece I have my eye on!



2.)  Love, love also Carrie Underwood's style here. I'm hesitant to do a full updo' as I have an impossibly high forehead, so I don't want to really accentuate it, and I know my hubby-to-be loves my hair down... so we'll see!







3 comments:

  1. carrie's hair is fabulous! i'm certainly jealous of her! bahaha.

    cute blog girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've just recently made my blog public, and am blogging a lot more lately! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another vote for Carrie Underwood! She seems to be the most popular. *smile*

    You sure have a cute baby!

    Have a great day!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete