Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 - P90X

Day one could have been better. I think doing an hour intense workout would be a lot easier without a fussy newborn. I wouldn't trade her for the world, but she really didn't want to be put down much. I was able to get in the first half hour of the work-out and I'll start back up with a new one today. 
I'm doing fairly well with eating the right things, but we really need to get to the grocery store for some protein! Outta tuna and chicken. Gotta wait till the other-half wakes up because until the weather gets a bit less cold, Ariyana pretty much stays inside. Better safe than sorry. I did drop a pound though from the last time I weighed myself. I'm not too excited because I've been hovering around this weight within a pound up or down. 


Wedding plans are still underway and I'm trying to come up with ideas to make our shipboard wedding more custom. It's right around the corner, and I'll be trying on wedding dresses next Saturday. I'm getting really excited and I hope I'm in great shape by the time we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment