Friday, January 14, 2011

P90X!

I start P90X tomorrow, I'm guessing the 15th is a good time to start. It's mid-month... not that it matters. Just trying to get myself psyched up to really do this. I previewed the first video that I'll be doing tomorrow and to be honest, I'm more nervous about doing this than I was for the physical aspect of basic training. Yeah, there was lots of physical demands of basic training, but this program is pretty hard core and I KNOW I'm going to be very sore. I just hope I'm not so sore that I can't function or walk. I've been that sore after a hard core workout before, so I'm trying to gear myself up for this. The results are proven though, and that's what I'm after. Not the hard grossly muscly look, but definitely toned and defined. I have a long way to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment