Saturday, January 8, 2011

Planning the wedding!

It's not that I've been slacking about getting all this wedding stuff planned. Been quite a bit busy since our little one has been here. The wedding and cruise has now been booked and I'm in the process of ordering the formal announcements. So much planning to do! Soon I'll be starting to try on wedding dresses. It'll for sure motivate me to get back into a better shape cause right now a wedding dress is not feeling this body! 


It's funny though, even before I started searching for what I'd like to have for my own dress, I've been looking at pretty dresses for Ariyana. She's gonna be such a pretty little flower girl. She'll be 7 months by the time the wedding is here, so she'll be sitting up unsupported by then. I'm hoping to try and arrange it so that she'll be pulled in a pretty little wagon as the flower girl. I'm not sure if that will be possible on the cruise ship, but if it's at all possible I'll be sure to make it happen! 


I'm starting to get really excited for the cruise itself too. It's gonna be a more-the-merrier cruise going to the Western Caribbean. The ports are going to be so much fun and I think it may very well be my favorite cruise to date! Certainly won't be our last either!

No comments:

Post a Comment