Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm slacking

So P90X this time around lasted about a week. I've missed the last few days. I dunno. Any excuse that I have for not doing it only seems like an excuse. Yes, it is harder to get in a long workout when Ariyana doesn't like to be put down, but ultimately, when she is taking a nap, I've got other things I gotta get done. Ugh. If only I had a maid. Oh, and I'm starting to get working on the wedding plans more and more. I finally got in our wedding invitations and so I'm addressing all of them to be sent out very soon. I'm getting really excited. More people than I originally anticipated are going to be cruising with us. Upwards of twenty people will be there. I'm so excited that we're going to not only share our wedding day with them, but an amazing cruise as well. It's gonna be a blast! I gotta figure out what we're gonna be doing with our puppy. The kitties might be able to be watched by our neighbor again, which would be fantastic. The dog is going to be another expense. Boarding for a week at a decent place for him, will run us upwards of 300 bucks. Plus, I'm looking into ordering custom cruise tshirts for those who are cruising with us.

I'm trying on wedding dresses on Saturday. My first time trying them on and I have a lot of ideas of what I'd like it to look like. Of course I'll only wear the dress once, so I don't want it to be too expensive, but I want to feel like a beautiful bride. Huh, I guess that means I gotta start back up with P90X again. We got our elliptical machine working again, so I think I'll hit that up when Ariyana naps. I think another reason why working out isn't so easy is cause my other half sleeps during the day when he doesn't have a day off from work. I really don't wanna wake him up, so I'm leery to get anything done around the house that could wake him up. Wishing I had a bigger home right now, that our bedroom wasn't so close to everything. In due time!

Arfan was talking to a friend from our reserve unit and word is out that there are state-side deployments available at this time for case management. Oh, man I really wish I was done with my degree, because then we could easily travel and get stationed somewhere for a while and save up big money. We'd be able to save enough in a few years to put a large down payment on a bigger home. At that point we'd be moving somewhere, most likely somewhere warmer. My brother and his wife, Tiffany are considering a move to Colorado, and likewise we thought of doing the same. It'd be nice to be near them, especially if they start their family. I'd like for Ariyana to grow up with her family near. Not that she doesn't have family here in the Buffalo area, but in all honesty, they're not as close as I'd like them to be - with the exception of Solomon and Angela. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment