Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy baby girl

We are getting loads of happy smiles from Ariyana these days. She even gave us a preview of her little giggle. The other day, she and Daddy had a full on babbling conversation. That'd have been a good one to record. Unfortunately, as soon as I whip out the phone to record, the cute moment is over. At least I'll have it in my memory. 

We are getting very anxious and excited for June and our wedding/vacation. My father and one of my half-sisters will be joining us on the trip. I'm so thrilled that they will be able to come down! Wonderful, it's going to be an amazing trip! So far there's going to be around twenty people going on the cruise with us. So excited. The other day, we were browsing in the mall, if anything, to get out of the house. We picked up a few super cute dresses and outfits for Ariyana. I can't wait for warm weather so that we can all get out of the house more!

No comments:

Post a Comment