Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ho hum.

This is why I don't make resolutions. I still wish I was reading more. Since my last entry, I haven't even opened a book. And to be honest, haven't yet started back on my workout routine. And yes, I confess I made myself pancakes this morning for breakfast. Not quite part of my low carb, healthy diet. Ariyana has been sleeping quite a bit today, so I got a bunch of house-work done. I must really be bored, because honestly, the house hasn't been this clean in ages. Aside from my man's laundry (which after several disagreements) he is choosing to do his own laundry - good for him! LOL. -- everything else is pretty much done. I even shoveled  the driveway of snow during one of Ariyana's naps. Ugh. Arfan had Army drill today and I was home, bored, all day... again. I'm going a little stir crazy. I miss having something to do besides sit at home with Ariyana. That wouldn't be the case if it wasn't in the extremely cold, freezing winter of Buffalo. If it was warmer at least I could get outta the house, go for walks to the park, something at least. But nah, I'm going stir crazy cooped up in here. Yeah, I get out sometimes, but not on the regular, and to an occasional shopping trip. So Arfan is at drill today, and it's now 730, and drill is over around 530- or six at the latest. I don't mind that he goes out for a couple with Army peoples, I think I'm jealous that he's getting out at all. I miss being more social. It's actually a bit depressing. I'm slowly losing touch with being close with people. The close friends I used to have, pretty well have fizzled out since moving to Buffalo. I look at my text messages, even more depressing. Ugh. Since we got our new iphones at Christmas, I've got text messages from a grand total of five people, including Arfan and Sol. I miss being social. Having friends of some sort... I have friends, just nobody I'm close with... over-time, people developed their own lives, much as I have mine with my new family. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but it's hard. Pity party post. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment