Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My iPhone cut me off

Oh, nobody really needs to tell me that I take tons of pictures of my little Ariyana. My phone always seems to be camera ready for every cute little pose or event. We today, my iPhone cut me off. I got the whole "you-exceeded-memory-capacity" message. Great. So I spent over an hour deleting pictures that were similar to other ones, and then backed up all my photos to my computer by syncing my phone. But until I back those photos up on discs, I'm afraid that if I delete them on my phone, somehow they'll disappear on my computer and they will be gone forever. Not such an irrational fear, as it's happened before. Luckily, with pictures that aren't of my first-born. 

Speaking of which, a picture upload is necessary about now. 

Ariyana playing in her jumperoo from Grandpa Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment