Saturday, February 5, 2011

Losing It

I must say, I'm starting to feel pretty good about... looking good. Not good yet mind you, but certainly better. Arfan and I both have dropped ten pounds in the last month. I still have a bit of mamma jelly belly, but Arfan looks great. All his 'weight' dropped off of his mid-section. I've got a lotta toning left to do! 

I bought my wedding dress and I'm so excited to wear it. I found it on my first day shopping and it was the third dress I tried on. The sample size was a bit larger than me (ego boost), but if I bought that particular one, I could have it for 50% off and when I call in March, I'll be able to have it altered to my size. So I got a killer deal on my wedding dress, and I still have another month of toning up to do before I go for my alterations appointment. 

Ariyana is growing so fast and she's such a strong little girl. For only two months, she's already having it in her mind that she can crawl away already - lucky for me, her body and her mind aren't paired with that idea. But you can really tell that she tries to move! 



No comments:

Post a Comment