Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Barnes and Noble Story Time

I try to get both Ariyana and I out of the house. Not just for her entertainment, but also- my sanity. After even one day of not leaving the house, I get a bit stir crazy. Especially, when Ariyana gets bored and cranky. Every Tuesday, a local Barnes and Noble bookstore has a 2 and under story time. We make at least two of those a month, and she really seems to like it. She pays attention, crawls around, checks out other babies and has ten minutes of play time afterwards with new and fun toys. There is also a music class that is Thursday or Fridays that I'm thinking of taking her to also. Even the simplest of activities makes for a much better day. 
And pretty soon, the warm weather will be gone and we will be depending on indoor activities. Like I have mentioned before, the t.v. is on far too much for my liking. Mostly out of habit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment