Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Patch

Today, we took Ariyana to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time. I can remember going last year - as big as a whale, pregnant with her. It's so fun watching her see and experience new things. I can't imagine what the world is like through the eyes of a child. Seeing everything for the first time. I'd imagine that it's quite an amazing experience. I can't wait for the future. There is so much to look forward to!


When I was a little girl, I can remember going trick or treating in the small town that I lived in at a strip motel. People would rent out rooms and decorate the outsides of them and hundreds of children would go door to door and trick-or-treat. This year, we plan to take Ariyana to a Halloween parade and costume contest. She's obviously too young to trick-or-treat. But it will be a fun family time to get her out and about. 


Wagon wheel


Mommy & Daughter

I want this one, Daddy!

Daddy and Daughter. 

A pumpkin her size! She loved to try and roll it. 

Between Daddy's legs

In a wheelbarrow 




Enjoying a new view

Checkin out some halloween items

Pulled pork and brisket sandwich

Antique Scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment