Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Been Ten Years

Suffice it to say, 9/11/01 touched millions of people very deeply. Today, as my family took time to remember the lives that were lost and the sacrifices of thousands in the wars after, I realize just how blessed we really are. Today, we spent the day out at my husbands Army Reserve Unit in Niagara Falls. It was our military Family Day complete with good food, good company and an air show. It's not just a big ten year anniversary that we all take time to reflect and all that we have to be thankful for, but I'm trying to remember this every day. That my family is healthy, safe, and we are free. 


My Daddy is my Hero in boots

He thinks I'm pretty nifty too!




He even protects me when I'm scared. 
The jets at the air-show were pretty, crazy loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment