Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Buffalo Botanical Gardens

Today, the three of us visited the Buffalo Botanical Gardens. It was so wonderful to see Ariyana getting to see and experience all that there is for the very first time. Everything is so new to her, and I can only imagine what she was thinking when she saw all she did today for the first time. 


On the way to the Gardens, Ariyana is showing how she has been enjoying her car seat lately. 
Which is not much. She doesn't like to be restrained. 

Checking out the texture of some of the greenery. 

Wanting to eat the greenery. Mommy didn't go for it. 

Making a new friend.

Cold hands!

Pretty flowers!

How about these ones? Can I eat these ones?
Double-fisting it. I like to gnaw on my fingers. Starting to get my teeth already. 

Oh! A fern!

My fern?

Splashing in the waterfall.

One of the garden rooms.

Daddy and I checking out the Koi fish

OM NOM NOM NOM again

Tired on the way home. What a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment