Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chillin' in Jammies

On the nights that Arfan goes to work, it's mommy-daughter time after 7pm. The curtains get drawn and the lights are dimmed. Ariyana and I have a few songs - me singing really badly (thank God, she doesn't mind), tummy time, stretching, and then our last feed of the night. These times I will never forget with Ariyana. She's such a doll and after the last feed she ready for sleep. I bring a drowsy, full bellied little girl to her room and she's usually asleep by 830, or so the last couple of weeks has been. 

"What drool? I have drool on my face?"


This cracks me up. She is just leaning back and chillin with her arm up and over the boppy. Looks comfy! That's a standard size boppy pillow, so she really is still a tiny little baby. She's really growing into her features though, so she looks older than she is, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment