Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nice weather & a St. Patty's Day

I'm not sure whether to jump up and down for the 62 degree we were given today, or just remain in utter shock. I think I'll do both!


Today, I went to a mommy group. Mostly a buncha toddlers running around - and then there's me and Ariyana. But everyone was super nice and it was so good to get outta the house for a little bit. I've missed being social - a lot. It was a nice group of girls, who all live unfortunately a twenty minute drive from here. Which in all honesty is not that far away, but when you have a tiny little girl in back who is going through a "hating-the-car-seat" phase, it's not a pleasant ride. All out screaming bloody murder. I felt so badly. After we get home, I go to pull her out and full fledge tears streaming down her face. I hope this phase ends pronto; we've got a very long car ride ahead in June. =/


So when I get home, and it's still very wonderful out - think t-shirt weather (!) I just gotta get outside and go for a walk. So between waiting for Arfan to get up, taking the dog out, chatting, etc... a hour goes by and though it's still much better than it has been, the temp dropped about ten degrees. Still nice, but we had to bundle up a bit more. Ariyana absolutely loved the walk! Well, minus seeing a friend of Arfan's shortly down the street. Ariyana didn't like him and all out screamed. LOL. Silly girl. Then a bit further up the street, saw a momma from the first mom group I went to. Pleasantly surprised that we happened to live so close together. Super cute kids and real nice. Really want to raise my daughter to be social around great people. 
Happy St. Patty's Day! I'm wearing my green!




St. Patty's Day Mommy-Group Meet Up 2011

Ariyana and Daddy going on a walk! She loves it! Rockin' her Oregon Ducks Cap 
& Buffalo Sabres Jersey. Interesting combo I must say. 





No comments:

Post a Comment