Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!

So, the undomesticmomma is a blog that I have been following lately. If for anything but something new to blog about, I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and participate in her Top Two Tuesdays, and Must have Monday's. 


Today's Top 2 Tuesday is:


Top 2 Dream Rooms!


1.) My sweet little girl has the ultimate dream room I could create for her within the limits of my mind, and the size of her room. So, since she is taken care of, I'd have to say my first choice would be my own craft room. This one, found on a random search, would be pretty awesome to have in my next home:







I would most definitely want a place to store all my 'need-to-use photos', craft supplies and papers, ribbon, etc. 

2.) I would love, love a wonderful master suite. My man and I, well we don't quite have that right now. Not at all. To be honest, it's a train wreck in there, with who knows how many abstract piles of laundry, hopefully mostly clean - but more than likely dirty... 
I look forward, so much to our own master retreat. 
Something like this perhaps?


Lets be honest here, I would love, love a fireplace in our master bedroom. With a big comfy down comforter and a calming atmosphere, that's light and airy, with a sitting area. Now, I won't get into the master closet and on suite bath. A girl can dream right?



No comments:

Post a Comment