Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping day out

Today Ariyana and I ventured out of the house. Much needed! We met up with Allison and seriously walked the mall for about three hours. Ariyana had such a great day today. Loads and loads of smiles. She took a nap, and had two awesome car rides without much of a fuss. Can't complain and I felt like I got a good bit of exercise. Walking... if you can call that exercise! I gotta admit... it really was a fabulous day! 


Quote of the day: Allison: "Okay, umm.... we need to get you a tan, and some 'walking-in-high-healed-shoe' lessons". 
It's funny, cause she's totally right. Mostly on the needing a tan part. Ariyana is blessed. 


Looking forward to Arfan getting home to snuggle on the couch. We've both been battling a little sniffles these days. Runny nose and nasal mucous garbage. I'm pretty much better though. Nothing that a good glass of OJ can't fix. 


Ariyana fell asleep while walking the mall. That doesn't happen very often. Most often she's looking around at everything!

Allison and Ariyana. Should have had a picture taken while she was awake but I didn't think about it until now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment