Saturday, March 26, 2011

Play time & Peas Please!

I think it's pretty obvious how adorable I think my daughter is. She's getting bigger every day. I love to watch her learn and discover new things. She's getting pretty good at hand eye coordination - just about everything she can grab goes right to her mouth. She also focuses on little small pieces on toys and plays with them. She's getting pretty good at tummy time, but she's still just rolling from her back to her tummy. They say that's harder to do, but she still hasn't figured out tummy to back yet. She still loves, loves her bounceroo from her Grandpa Sheppard. It's one of her favorite things. She wasn't too impressed when the batteries died out today though. I have to admit though, the elephant going off as the batteries started to fade, sounded more like a dying elephant - but I won't tell her that!  

Today, I gave her a small taste of 'Baby's First peas', and her initial expression was priceless! Over-all she ended up liking it okay. But we're sticking to just one serving of rice cereal a day for right now. Our big girl has her four-month-old appointment on the 31st although she hit her four month mark on the 20th. Where has the time gone!?








No comments:

Post a Comment