Monday, March 7, 2011

Must Have Monday!

This is a dishwasher. It is my must have item of the week. This is because we do not have one. I am the dishwasher of this household. It is by far my least favorite chore. I'm not quite what you would call naturally domestic. I love to cook and bake, and if I had a bigger kitchen, I would much more enjoy it. But other than that, I dislike all the other domestic things. I mean who really enjoys laundry and scrubbing the floors and all that good junk? Me though, dirty dishes is my one major dislike. It's really sad to say, but I'll plan entire meals around the amount of clean up efforts needed afterward cause I know it'll fall to me. And more than likely, Ariyana doesn't wanna let me do them without putting up a fuss cause she doesn't wanna chill  by herself. 

And after I do the dishes? I'll scrub the kitchen counters down and it'll look great. And the next morning, it'll get dirtied all up cause Arfan will decide to cook breakfast using two pans, a couple of plastic bowls, spoons... etc. Ugh. More dirty dishes. Sometimes, I'm perfectly happy with a bowl of cereal and milk cause it's minimal effort to scrub out one bowl real quick. Or how about those Chobani greek yogurts? Great with a sprinkling of granola on top and guess what NO CLEAN UP! Wow, I hate dishes. LOL. So yeah, this is my must have monday item. An absolute must have in our next home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment