Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting to Know Me.


1. what inspires you?

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
That's gotta be new rhinestone dress shoes that I got for my up and coming wedding! Aghhhh, it's coming so close!

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
From my own home. The couch is so much more cozy and I can cuddle a lot better. Plus, little Ariyana can join me. 

4. household chore you don't mind doing?
Don't mind vacuuming or dusting. Can't stand the dishes. I loathe them. 

5. coffee or tea?
I think I may need a coffee drip. It's rare now-a-days not to have cup, after I had Ariyana. I think it's a perquisite to anything that comes.
 
6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
I love, love potatoes. So many ways you can make them too so it'd never get old! Baked, roasted, french fries... mmmmm 

7. what's the last book you read?
I read this for the book club I'm going too. Fabulous book, but seemed to be cut short. Over-all not disappointed. 

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
I know I don't. LOL. I think I look at least five years younger than I do... and I am pretty sure I get weird looks from people toting around an infant. HAHA. For the record, I'm 26. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment