Sunday, March 27, 2011

"That" Coupon Lady



I really would like to be 'that' lady. You know, the one that always seems to be in the check out line in front of you, that has oh, say twenty coupons in her purse. Yeah, I want to be that lady but I just can't get there. Especially since I've dropped crazy amounts of hours at work to stay home with the little one (mostly due to lack of reliable sitter) I've realized just how little personal money I have. 


So I sat down yesterday and I really attempted to clip coupons; scoured the net for deals and net coupons... and what have I found? Two coupons on items that we actually use on a regular basis. Disappointing. For real, I found very few items in my coupon hunt that we actually use and had a need for on my next particular shopping trip. Bummer. I'll give it one more honest try before I throw in the towel to clipping coupons again. Lord knows I don't need 6 boxes of Zest Body wash et. al when nobody I know uses it. *sigh*. 



No comments:

Post a Comment